Wood Sign with Custom Shape and Print Information
The wooden cutout decoration is round and looks beautiful. It will be a good decoration for your home or other places. If you want to look different, you can also share it with your friends or family. The custom sign with unique design and texts will leave a deep impression on the people at home.
• Quality Material: These round hanging signs are made of quality wood material, uniform and durable, no cracking and no decay, lightweight and easy to decorate, no color fading, quality material can serve you for a long time.
• Easy to Use: Each hanging sign is equipped with ropes. You only need to hang it on the wall, window, door or fence, without cumbersome assembly process. The linen rope is durable and does not fall off easily.
• Wide Application: These decorative wood signs are suitable for wedding directions, place cards, garden hanging signs, cafe shop decorations, restaurants, coffee shops, hotels and can also make unique handmade gifts for family and friends.
• Enjoy DIY: This unfinished hanging wood surface is smooth, stylish, retro, and distinctive, and can be used to make unique house numbers and business signs.
• Unique Gift: Hanging wooden signs will be a unique handmade gift, personally designed wooden signs are each unique, put them in a gift bag for friends to celebrate housewarming, holidays, birthdays, etc. Share the joy together.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.