Travelling Bag with Custom Print Information
Crafted with premium PU fabric and sturdy hardware, our custom travel bag is a practical and multifunctional bag for travel, weekend, camping, hiking, gym, etc. The large size is suitable for daily commuting, weekend trips, camping and other short trips.
• Premium Material: This travelling bag is made of high quality PU materials, exquisite workmanship, strong and durable, comfortable handle for carry.
• Large Capacity: The tote bag Interior with 1 large main compartment and 1 zipper pocket. Exterior with 2 side zipper pockets and 1 front zipper pocket. Spacious space to hold 15'' laptop, iPad, clothes, shoes and other daily essentials for long or short trip.
• Easy to Carry: It feels super comfortable, the shoulder strap of the travel bag is not oppressive, it can be single-shouldered or hand-held.
• Quick Access: While you travel between cities on weekend or holiday, you will have to carry some accessories like cash/coins/tickets/cards/cables, and the zipper pockets are suitable for you to access quickly without the need to fumble around it.
• Variety of Occasions: A good travel bag for men & women. Can also be used as a weekend bag, overnight bag, short journey bag, toiletry bag, camping bag, business duffel, sports gym duffle, carry-on luggage, etc.
Easy to clean: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.