Snapback Cap with All Over Print Information
Our custom snapback cap with breathing hole design increases the permeability of the hat.This hat makes your head breathe on those hot days , allowing you to stay cooler. Built in sweat bands keep sweat out of your eyes so you can enjoy long hours of leisure outside.
• Material: Our snapback caps are made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton fabric. These hats are comfortable for the perfect fit. Breathable fabric to keep the air circulation of the head. Suitable for spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
• One Size Fits Most: Unisex design that fits heads with a circumference of 21.5-23 in. (54-60cm). One size fits most men and women. Adjustable snap closure is easy to use and adjust depending on your needs.
• Easy to Carry: The hat is easy to pack into your bag. The material of the classic hat is light and portable, you can easily take it anywhere while traveling.
• Perfect Match: Our snapback caps with custom prints can be matched with different styles of clothes and are suitable for daily wear. Designed for unisex, our hat will fit well with your daily dress style.
• Occasions: Suitable for outdoor activities, hip-hop, golf, running, horseback riding, hiking, mountain climbing, camping, hunting, fishing, games or just everyday casual wear.
Easy to care. Hand wash and machine wash in cold water with like colors. Please do not bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.