Unisex Hooded Blanket Information
Wearable blanket hoodie keeps you warm&cozy while you are lounging, watching TV, reading, enjoying sporting events etc. The oversized hoodie is suitable for outdoor activities. This oversized sweatshirt is soft&comfortable. You can pull your legs into the plush blanket hoodie easily to cover yourself completely. This oversized sweatshirt sleeves can be slipped over the hands to keep warm. You can move around freely while wearing blanket hoodie wherever you go.
• Material: The outside of the wearable hoodie blanket is lightweight plush microfleece, and the inside lining features a fluffy and comfortable sherpa.
• Convenient Front Pocket: There is a huge pocket in front of the wearable blanket to keep your hands warm, and you can place your phone, snacks, remote control or anything else you want, anytime, anywhere.
• Feature: Our hooded wearable blanket stands out with its unique Tie Dye Prints and many different colors, which there is always a color for you.
• Humanized Design: This wearable blanket is even easier to use, the blanket hoodie with sleeves covers shoulders, arms and head for more flexibility while keeping warm.
Easy to clean and wash.Hand wash and machine wash available, Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Please do not bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.