Kids Lunch Bag with Custom Print Information
Are you looking for a stylish reusable lunch bag that can keep warm and cold? Then this lunch box is definitely your best choice. You can use it as cooler bag, picnic bag, sundry bag or shopping bag. It will carry your food in style wherever your family needs to go!
• High Quality: The insulated lunch bag is made of oxford fabric with heat-insulating material PEVA, interior padded with 5mm thicken insulation pearl cotton, environmentally friendly and hygienic, light and durable. Double opening zipper material is strong and smooth.
• Large Capacity: With enough capacity for lunch, snacks, desserts and tableware, mesh pockets on lunch box sides for umbrellas and water bottles, and a front zippered pocket for your cell phone.
• Easy to Carry: The handle with a buckle design is easy to carry, you can hang it on your backpack such as gym bag and travel bag for the convenience of going out.
• Reusable: Easy to clean and can be reused for a long time. It can also be used as a idea gift for your family, colleagues, friends on birthday, New Year, Christmas and other special holidays.
• Variety of Occasions: The Simple design lunch box suitable for adults, teenagers or schoolchildren. The personalized design available for men, women, boys and girls. You can take your lunch bag to vacation, beach, picnic, park, travel, etc.
Easily cleaned, wipe the dirty area with a wet wipe.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.