Hooded Gaiter Scarf with Custom Design Information
Say good-bye to the common face mask which it only can be used by a single way. Our custom hooded gaiter scarf can be used as neck gaiter, neck warmer, helmet liner, hat, snood, scarf,mask, polar hood with ski goggles in cold winter autumn and spring season.
• Material: Made of 95% polyester and 5% spandex fabric, which is soft and warm, skin-friendly and provide nice wear resistance and durability, practical for winter days and suitable for a long period of use.
• One Size Fits Most: With elasticity and suitable for head circumference about 22-24.4 inches, our hooded gaiter scarf fits for men and women. The elastic brim can be controlled to fit you better and prevent cold wind.
• Multi-Function: You can wear the hooded gaiter scarf in different ways, such as hooded face bandana, scarf, head wrap and so on, it can bring good protection from snow, cold, dust, wind and sand.
• Easy to Carry: This hooded gaiter scarf is easy to pack and carry, which makes it a great travel accessory. You can easily carry it in a purse, handbag, beach bag or briefcase.
• Wide Occasions: The hooded gaiter scarfs are nice for cold weather outdoor use, suitable for winter snowboarding, hiking, running, camping, biking, motorcycling or working outdoor in a cold climate, can keep face and neck comfortable and warm in the chilly weather.
Easy to care. Hand wash and machine wash in cold wate. Please do not bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.