Full Printed Wood Scarf with Tassel Information
The long fashionable wool scarf with tassel makes you feel comfortable and warm. It is the style of cold winter night, elegant and fashionable, any dress. Unique patterns and colors to meet your daily wear. It is very suitable for spring, autumn and winter.
• Material: Our custom scarfs are made of super soft wool fabric. These wool scarves are soft and close to the skin, giving you lasting warmth and softness.
• One Size Fits Most: Measured 165 cm length and 18 cm width, sized to fit most kids and adults.
• Unique Design: The scarf for women and men has custom modeling, more fashionable. It is the new trending fashion statement of the fall and winter season suitable for daily life, work, casual, street wear or party.
• Ideal Gift: Ideal as a shawl for weddings or evening events and great as a gift for festivals or reunions. Perfect for cold weather and suitable in chilly evenings or air-conditioned places.
• All-year Round: Meet your daily wearing with various colors. An ideal wardrobe complements to keep you up during the coldest of months while adding class to your outfits. This shawl wrap is soft, cozy, lightweight, breathable and convenient, making it perfect for any season.
The best way washed by hand in cold or about 30 ℃ water. Hang dry. Do not soak and bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.