Full Printed Button Baseball Jacket Information
Our all-over-print hockey jersey is made with breathable quick-dry wicking fabric which would provide you with a comfort feeling. We apply a high-quality printing technique on print-on-demand hockey jerseys to make sure the color won't fade away after washing.
• Material: 100% high polyester, our hockey jerseys are crafted from lightweight mesh material offering you superior comfort, perfect for spring, summer and fall.
• Classic Design: Fashion jacket with distinct casual looks, full lined, two front pockets, button down closure, striped ribbing at the wrists, and hem boasting a stylish finish.
• Fashion Jackets: A classic jacket makes a perfect outerwear choice and can easily be worn with jeans, chinos, or casual trousers for casual occasions, and it is warm enough for fall or early winter weather.
• Occasions: Our athletic hockey jerseys are great for all sports, working out, training, cross fit, running, football, baseball, soccer, lacrosse or wearing around the house.
• Great Gift: This jersey is classic and fashionable. A great gift idea for hockey fans. Perfect combination of style and functionality. Great addition to any wardrobe.
Easy to care. Hand wash and machine wash in cold water with like colors. Tumble dry low if needed. Please do not bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.