Full Printed Flex Control Sneakers with White Sole Information
This lace-up flex control sneakers features a mesh upper that's breathable and comfortable. Stretch collar and lace-up design provide easy entry. A flexible and durable MD sole brings high resilience and excellent shock absorption. The style is a fashion design for an elegant look for all occasions.
• Upper Material: The upper of sports sneakers are made from mesh fabric, which possess elastic and lightweight breathable, besides, it is easy to clean and quickly-dry.
• Superior Breathability: These fashion sneakers are crafted with a mesh upper for breezy comfort and superior breathability. Keep your feet cool and fresh all-day with a snug fit.
• MD Outsole: Built with a textured flexible MD outsole for greater grip while walking outdoors. Stride with ease in style.
• Lace-up Style: The walking sneakers for men women is use lace up, which are fashion and pretty well. Moreover, the tightness can be adjusted appropriately. Cater to the fashion view of young people.
• On-The-Go Style: Great for everyday wear. Whether heading to work or enjoying downtime, our trendy sneakers pair effortlessly with shorts, jeans, or chinos for a versatile look. Perfect for gym, sports and casual wear.
Use a shoe cleaning brush to brush off any excess dirt and dry them in a cool place.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.