Full Printed Hawaiian Shirt with Stand Collar Information
Much like glitters, the Hawaiian shirt is something you wear with the intention of having a good time and sharing a few laughs. The personalized Hawaiian shirt makes you more stylish and fashionable on festival, vacation, party, on the beach.
• Material: The Hawaiian shirts are made of high quality soft polyester fabric with quick to dry effect, maintaining a silky-like skin contact feeling.（四面弹=120 GSM）
• Great Fit: Whether you wear this vibrant shirt at work or sun beach, when meet your colleagues, customers ,tourist or even ladies, you will get tons of compliments.
• Creative Design: 100% No fade, button closure, the sleeves are above the elbow. And it's pre-shrunk so you can wear it everywhere.
• Wide Application: Our Hawaiian men’s shirts suitable in many occasions including beach parties, theme parties, fishing, Sailing, days at office etc .
• 8 Sizes Available:Please refer to product description, due to manual measurement, please kindly allow 1-2 cm differs.
Suitable for hand and machine wash at 30 degrees, hold up well after washing. Please do not bleach. Tumble dryable low, low iron if necessary.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.