Farmhouse Sign - Framed Printed Sign Information
Not all of us are talented enough to turn an empty, boring space into a striking and wonderful room full of modern and elegant touches. Allow its modern farmhouse style to bring a warm and welcoming vibe to your living room, entryway, pantry, lobby, hallway, foyer or kitchen.
• Top Materials: This rustic farmhouse sign is made of quality wood material, wear and tear resistant, well polished, smooth surface and no burrs, not easy to break or fade, not easy to deform or corrode, reusable for a long period application.
• Easy To Hang: Decorating your living area with our framed art is super easy and convenient. It's light and sturdy. You can either put it on the shelves or hang it on the wall with a tack or a very small nail.
• Rustic Design: This farmhouse wall decoration is designed with your own unique pattern on the wood texture background, that the rustic farmhouse style sign can bring you a relaxed and good mood.
• Nice Decoration: This farmhouse wall sign can be hung in various places, such as your home kitchen, dining room, restaurant, living room, wall, door, or placed on the table, shelf, cabinet, windowsill, or other places, to add a funny and warm feeling to your home.
• Perfect Gift: Make your home and their home extra special with these personalized vintage farmhouse wall art print pieces. Surprise them on their birthdays, anniversary, Farm and Housewarming.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.