Custom Printed Canvas Backpack Information
When you need to distinguish from other people’s backpacks, then you need to customize a unique backpack that belongs to you only, or you can add your name to it. When you need to travel or go on business, it is a very warm time to customize photos of loved ones on it. Our custom printed backpack is just that one you need!
• Material: This backpack is made of durable lightweight canvas fabric with smooth zippers. Waterproof Canvas fabric can effectively prevent your items from water and rain.
• Adjustable Strap: Adjustable shoulder strap is very suitable for choosing the right length of shoulder strap, so that the shoulder strap is more suitable to be close to the shoulder, making your back feel more comfortable.
• Large Storage Space: The backpack has big capacity, thick foam inside give your laptop best protection. It can hold Laptop, cellphone, iPad, power bank, pen, keys, wallet, books, snacks, clothes, umbrella, water bottles and more.
• Multipurpose: Our backpack is perfect for kids, teen girls, ladies, women and men. Multifunctional for school, college, hiking, camping, travel, outdoor, sports, weekend getaways, shopping, biking, gym, cycling, dating, etc.
• Great Gifts: Ideal gift for anyone you loved. You can give it to your family, friends as a back-to-school gift, birthday gift, or Christmas gift. they will like it very much.
It is recommended to hand wash or mild machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.