Custom Printed Candle Holder Set Information
2 individual tea light holders are unity to create a cozy, harmonious, and sweet home decor. These candle holders can be placed in living room, bathroom, bedroom, bar, at your dinner table or coffee table to bring a romantic atmosphere for wedding, home decor, ceremony and anniversary.
• Nature Wood: Our candle holders set is crafted with solid wood, carefully designed, long-lasting quality and home safety.
• Great Decoration: Unique candle holders create a warm and romantic atmosphere, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Not only used as a candlestick, but also a exquisite decoration in home, bedroom, living room, office, coffee shop.
• Express Your Love: There are many ways to express your special feeling to the one you loved, but words cannot express your love sometimes. Surprises them with this and melt his/her heart! The dazzling candlelight symbolizes your forever love.
• Perfect Gifts: A lovely gift to family, friends, partner close to your heart or to anyone you would like to give it as a present for birthdays, Christmas, wedding, housewarming, holidays, anniversary etc.
• Occasions: Love candle holders create a warm and romantic atmosphere. Suitable for couples’ candlelight dinners, family and friends gatherings, restaurant decoration.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.