Custom Print Round Wood Sign with Holder Information
Keep your favorite memories and images around and make them an always-present part of your living space with this custom wood sigh print with stand. You can design different patterns on these wood circles for crafts and then give them as gifts to your mates, family, relatives, colleagues on Christmas or other holidays.
• Quality Material: Wood rounds are made of high-quality natural wood. The surface is smooth and the texture is clear. Each pieces is laser cut without bur, both lightweight and textured, will not be easily damaged.
• Easy to Use: Comes with a base, you can place this wooden plaque anywhere to add a warm atmosphere to your home.
• Wide Application: With the beautiful design and featuring color, this art decoration can be applied for chic decorations on your living room, bathroom, kitchen and office, bring you a festive atmosphere.
• Enjoy DIY: This unfinished hanging wood surface is smooth, stylish, retro, and distinctive, and can be used to make unique house numbers and business signs.
• Unique Gift: Round wooden signs with holder would be the best gift for special occasions, personally designed wooden signs are each unique, put them in a gift bag for friends to celebrate housewarming, holidays, birthdays, etc. Share the joy together.
UWPS/Diameter 20cm、UWPS/Diameter 30cm、UWPS/Diameter 35cm、UWPS/Diameter 46cm
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.