Custom Print on Demand Men's Tank Top Information
The tank tops are a shirt with multi-functions. Whenever doing a workout in gyms, training at home, running in the park, or just wearing it to meet friends, it's a good choice. Smooth ultra slim vests with quick-drying fabric and wicks moisture away from your skin, breathes freely and dries quickly for cool comfort.
• Material: Our tank tops are made from 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex. Quick-dry, lightweight and breathable, moisture-wicking, keep you cool during your workout, and comfortable enough to be worn all the day.
• Classic Pattern: Our tank top features a lightweight fit, crew neck, sleeveless, professional cut design highlight your shoulders and arm muscle.
• Athletic-Fit Design: This bodybuilding tank boasts a flawless athletic fit, allows greater mobility when you doing exercise, running, training, more confidence in the gym.
• Match Clothes: The bodybuilding tank tops with simple style can easily match with your favorite sweat pants, jogging pants, workout shorts, and beach shorts, etc.
• Multi-purpose: The sleeveless tank tops are perfect for sports and training activities, such as yoga, bicycling, running, playing basketball, football, weight lifting; also suitable for leisure occasions like beach, barbecue gatherings, gardening, etc.
Machine washable or hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.