Custom Print Dishwasher Cover Sticker Information
Dress it up now and bring life back into your kitchen appliance with an amazing Image, dishwasher cover skin. Great for home decorations! Use in Dishwashers, kitchen cabinets, countertop, shelves, walls, Pantry areas, Dishwasher Panels, Oven Hood, Refrigerators, appliance etc.
• Quality Materials: Waterproof dishwasher cover is made of self-adhesive PVC and PET film, durable, scratch resistant and tear resistant.
• Easily Trim To Fit: Measuring 23*17 INCH and 23*26 INCH, this refinishing cover is sized to fit most standard dishwasher doors. If the face of your washer’s door is smaller, these magnetic sheets are easy to cut. Simply measure your door then trim the cover to fit.
• Design: Dishwasher decorative covers affixes instantly to the front of your dishwasher giving it a custom decorator look. Bring lovely color and unique look into your kitchen.
• Features: Dishwasher panel decal can instantly and easily cover up scratches, dents or other unsightly marks on the dishwasher. Waterproof, heat-resistant, scratch-resistant.With a smooth surface that is environmentally safe, easy to remove with no sticky residue.
• Best Gift: Create a wonderful gift for your friends, elders, and yourself on Mother's Day, Christmas, Easter, New Year's Day, and other holidays.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.