Custom Print Crop Hoodie with Drawstring Information
Let fashion take over your wardrobe with this sexy and elegant crop hoodie! Cropped sweatshirts or hoodies may be worn in both winter and summer. In winter, pair it with an undershirt and pants, while in summer, wear it with shorts.
• Material: 100% Polyester. This Crop Sweatshirts is super soft and comfy, lightweight and comfortable for spring, autumn and winter to wear.
• Long Sleeve: The length of the sleeves of this cropped hoodie is perfect. Elastic ribbed scuffs adjust the tightness. These cropped sweatshirts are a great choice for winter and fall.
• Fashion Design: Length is just reach to the belly button, casual and sexy. Round neck with drawstring hooded adds chic style. You could pair it with kinds of jeans, pants and skirts.
• Loose fit: Pullover sweatshirts provides fully movement, convenient to wear and no restriction.
• Occasion: Perfect for evening, night out, party, club, sport, workout, outgoing, weekend, vocation, trip, daily life, or any casual wear
Please don't put it in the dryer, suggest to hand or machine wash in cold water, hang to dry, not bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.