Custom Wood Cutting Hanging Ornament with Single-side Print Information
The lovely appearance and bright color design make the wood cutting hanging ornament suitable for decorating Christmas trees, windows, corridors, living rooms and other places you want! Each pendant is designed with hanging holes, which can be hung with provided rope to become exquisite decorations. Will be your perfect choice for this Christmas!
• High Quality: Our custom laser cut wooden ornament is made of quality wood, which is non-toxic and safety to used. It is sturdy in quality and not easy to bend or break.
• Easy to Hang: The top of the ornament is perforated, you can hang it with the provided rope anywhere you want to decorate. It is easy to hang and take them down, won't take you much time or effort.
• Carefully Carved: These wooden ornaments are carefully carved into vivid shapes, completed with smooth surface and neat edges without burrs, friendly to use and won't scratch your hands during decorating. Precise cutting and clear printing make it possible to store and use for a long time.
• Wide Applications: These decorations are suitable for Merry Christmas themed parties, daily parties or any parties. You can hang them on windows, walls, ceilings, plants or wherever you want to decorate.
• Perfect Gift: Perfect for Christmas, new year, wedding, birthday party, baby shower, etc. The Wooden ornament with Holes will be DIY ornaments for Christmas tree, window or fireplace, also nice Christmas gifts or housewarming gift.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.