Custom Full Printing Kids Running Shoes with White Sole Information
Our kids running shoes are made of ultra lightweight and flexible materials and durable MD outsole, with excellent traction to keep kids safe. Running shoes for boys/girls are with fashion design, stable support for the casual and athletic occasion. What’s more, you can custom the unique print on it as a perfect gift.
• Upper Material: Fully lined with breathable materials to keep dry and comfortable. Besides, it is easy to clean and quickly-dry.
• Comfortable Fit: Kids running shoes are very breathable, with cushioned insole, add comfort to make your child more relaxed and comfortable when wearing.
• MD Outsole: The non-slip and wear-resistant rubber outsole improves the safety and enhances the grip.
• Ultra-Lightweight: Crafted with ultra-lightweight material. Children of this age are in the stage of growth and development, so we try to reduce the weight of shoes as much as possible while ensuring the quality.
• Occasion: Great for everyday wear. These boys girls running shoes are the perfect for tennis, athletic, running, walking, sports, travel, gym, jogging, exercise, or any other occasion.
Use a shoe cleaning brush to brush off any excess dirt and dry them in a cool place.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.