Custom Design Wood Porch Sign Information
Do the digital wall clock on the market always fail to meet your expectations? Let us build you a one-of-a-kind custom picture clock, text or logo clock. Free choice of text color, give full play to your imagination and design ability. Share this beautiful wall clock with the ones you love.
• Environmental Material: Use high-quality wooden, environmentally friendly material, no peculiar smell. Wood hands with large dial, no frame nor glass cover, so it is easy for you to read the time from different angles in the room.
• Non-ticking Silent: The wooden wall clock prevents you from hearing any ticking sounds, ensuring absolute silence, and you don't have to worry about being disturbed at night, creating a quiet sleeping environment.
• Easy to Install: It is easy to use, include put the batteries or set the time or hand it! We provide a non-trace hook in the package, you just need to select a best position, drive the nail into the wall, then align the hook and hang the clock up.
• Long Battery Lifetime: The clock is battery operated and requires a single AA battery (not included). Our clock is low power consumption, and you could replace it by yourself, practical and affordable.
• Perfect Decoration: This unique clock measures 30 cm/12 inches in diameter, so it can be perfectly used as a decorative clock for kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, office, or bar. It also can be a great gift for your friends in weddings, anniversaries, house-warming or other special occasion.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.