Kids High Top Canvas Shoes with Black Sole Information
As a parent, it is important to always choose stable, properly fitted shoes of appropriate width, made with leather or canvas uppers. Our high top canvas shoes is made of breathable canvas, non-slip rubber sole and crash-resistant toe cap to provide the best protection for your child's feet.
• Premium Material: The upper is made of skin-friendly breathable canvas to keep your child's feet dry and odor-free all the day.
• Non-slip: Kids low top canvas shoes have a lightweight, abrasion-resistant, non-slip rubber sole and crash-resistant toe cap to provide the best protection for your child's feet, allowing her to play with confidence.
• Adjustable Laces: Adjustable laces can adjust the degree of tightness in a wider range, providing stronger wrapping and support. Provides better protection for children during exercise and play.
• Timeless Style: Canvas shoes are perfect for casual wear, such as jeans, dresses and pantyhose, suitable for wearing all year round, also suitable for indoor and outdoor sports, school, leisure, walking, running, travel, hiking, tennis, etc.
• True to Size: Please measurement your kid’s foot length and compared with our size chart carefully before you buy in order to get a pair of perfect sneakers for child.
Easy to care. Canvas shoes can be washed with your regular laundry detergent.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.