AOP 01 Low Top Leather Sneakers with Black Lace Information
These versatile low top walking shoes are built to cushion long days on your feet with outstanding support. Our casual shoes feature durable rubber outsole which keeps you going all the day, every day. Ideal for athleisure, heritage style, and everyday wear.
• Microfiber Leather: Our unisex high top sneakers are made of microfiber PU leather, with clear texture, stain resistance, easy cleaning and water resistance. You can wear it even if you go out on a rainy day.
• Soft Insole: Unisex sneakers are made with cushioned insole and crinkle-proof rounded toes that make you feel soft and comfortable even after hours of walking.
• Rubber Outsole: Our casual walking sneakers’ sole is made of rubber material, which is non-slip and provides balance and stability. It can walk safely on wet surfaces.
• Lace-up Style: The walking sneakers for men women is use lace up, which are fashion and pretty well. Moreover, the tightness can be adjusted appropriately. Cater to the fashion view of young people.
• Occasions: All year round shoe styles that easy to paired with casual clothes, jeans, shorts, skirts,sportswear etc. Perfect for gym, sports and casual wear, durable for summer, fall, spring and winter.
Microfiber leather has the characteristics of waterproof and is easy to clean, just gently wipe the surface of the shoe using a wet cotton cloth.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.