Unisex Flip Flops with Black Belt Information
It's time to show your personality to your friends! Our fashionable 3D print flip flops are suitable for a variety of occasions. You can put on them to both indoor and outdoor places, suitable for men, women and teenagers. They will kept your feet happy year after year with colorful, fun designs easily paired with your favorite beach shorts or dressed up for a casual evening.
• Premium Material: It is made of 100% high-quality super soft and durable rubber and EVA, which is eco-friendly, lightweight, durable, heat-resistant, non-slippery and comfortable.
• Custom Printing: This customized flip flops can be printed with any image, text, logo or name you want. Prepare for an adventurous and carefree summer with a pair of these personalized slippers that are created just for you!
• Fashion Design: Wear your art designed flip flops with custom print on top and Y-shaped rubber black or white straps. Soft and spongy, you can comfortably parade around the pool in style.
• Occasion: The flip flops are suitable for Hawaiian party, pool party, sports, walking, home, living room, bedroom, both indoor and outdoor places. It is suitable for Spring, Summer and Autumn, especially for summer wear.
• Anti-slip Sole: Ridged sole makes less slippery, which can protect you well when wearing in a smooth indoor and outdoor, which can avoid you from slipping on the smooth floor.
Hand wash by cold or warm water. Allow the flip flops to air dry in the shade at room temperature.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.