All-over Print Unisex Fur Slippers Information
Keep your feet cozy and stylish with these custom printed slippers, perfect for every member of the family! The lightweight, durable and non-slip sole can help you walk more smoothly. The sole not only provides good shock absorption, but also protects the floor from scratches.
• Premium Material: Constructed from a super soft polyester suede fabric for maximum color vibrancy and exceptional durability. Features a cozy inner to keep your feet warm and comfortable.
• Anti-Slip Sole: The textured bottom grips to the floor preventing you from sliding or slipping.
• Comfy & Gorgeous: Our slippers soft plush fluffy upper provides you a cozy, fancy and elegant outfit, which can relaxes your feet after a long day walk.
• Cushioning: The non slip TPR soles absorbs noise while walking on the floor. In addition to durability of the cushioning, the slippers also provide adequate support for your ankles and feet.
• Occasions: The comfortable plush fleece lining design provides marshmallow-like long-lasting comfort and warmth for tired toes and heels, balancing functionality and warmth, very suitable for indoor slippers, but also suitable for outdoor.
Simply throw your slippers in the washer to clean, and they will look as good as new.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.