All Over Print Zip Up Hoodie Information
A zip hoodie should, perhaps more than ever, have an important role in every modern man’s wardrobe. You need a new one? In our opinion, the zip up hoodie with the personalized prints is the best applied to achieve a new look in spring and autumn.
• Material: Made of polyester, fabric is super comfortable and medium stretchy, cozy for daily and home wear.
• Standard Fit: With a flattering shape and ample mobility, this hoodie is perfect for easy wear or layering up. Whether for a casual look in town or active days in the wilderness, you'll experience freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest.
• Creative Design: With two side pockets, elastic ribbing at the cuffs and hem. An attached hood provides extra coverage and protection against bad weather while a hand pockets keep your hands warm on chilly days.
• Wide Application: Perfect for spring, summer, autumn, winter, casual going out, beach, vocation, party, travel, shopping, daily wear.
• 8 Sizes Available: Please refer to product description, due to manual measurement, please kindly allow 1-2 cm differs.
Easy to clean and wash. Hand or machine wash cold, no bleaching, tumble dry low, medium iron when need.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.