All-over Print Soft & Breathable T-shirt Information
The main reason to keep your wardrobe well-stocked with a classic tees is for the huge variety and versatility they add to your style. Ideal for layering in the colder months, and equally chic and comfortable in warmer weather, the unique design printed t-shirt can be the foundation for every outfit in your closet.
• Material: It is made of high quality polyester which provides skin-friendly, softness, breathability, and durability. Plus, this material doesn’t wrinkle or shrink.
• Sublimation Printed: The colors on the fabric are very well-distributed. No cross color or fading on your unique design.
• Unisex Styles: It is Pre-shrunk and has a true to size unisex comfortable fit for men and women. Comfortable, not too thick but not too thin either.
• Wide Application: Suit for Daily Wear, Cosplay, Theme Party, Halloween, Carnival, Christmas, Easter, New Years Eve Party, Stage, Etc. It's a great gift for friends and fans.
• 8 Sizes Available:Please refer to product description, due to manual measurement, please kindly allow 1-2 cm differs.
Easy to care. Hand wash and machine wash in cold water with like colors. Please do not bleach. Tumble dry low if needed.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.