High Top Canvas Shoes with White Sole Information
Canvas shoes are a great choice as everyday footwear for men or women. They look smart and are a fuss-free, easy to maintain footwear. They look really cool with all kinds of casual lowers - jeans, shorts, linen casual pants, joggers, drawstring trousers, track bottoms and more. One can wear them to almost any place other than perhaps a formal dinner or a wedding.
• Material: High top unisex sneakers use high-quality canvas upper to keep your feet comfortable and breathable all the day.
• Soft Insole: High top fashion sneakers constructed from soft padded insole to keep your feet feel comfy and not tired even walking long hours outside.
• Non-slip: High top canvas sneakers outsole constructed with excellent durable Rubber materials, can offer you anti-slip protection, which is also not easy to be deformed and broken, You can go out without worry on rainy days.
• Timeless Style: White solid canvas shoes are all classics styles and good choice for back to school gift, that can be easily paired with any casual clothes, and suitable for all year round.
• True to Size: Please measurement your foot length and compared with our size chart carefully before you buy in order to get a pair of perfect sneakers for yourself.
Easy to care. Canvas shoes can be washed with your regular laundry detergent.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.