All-Over Print Sherpa Blanket (1 Layer) Information
Our blanket brings extra soft and comfort for an afternoon nap in bed or couch, perfect for indoor and outdoor use to provide constant warmth in chilly weather. Ensure ultimate fluffy soft with our fleece blanket throw all year round, whether it's summer or winter.
• Premium Material: Blanket features a premium ultra-soft double-sided flannel fabric with beautiful color vibrancy, even after washing. It is cozy and breathable, perfect for all year round use.
• Super Warm: The flannel felt has a comfortable quality fabric, soft and skin-friendly, delicate and smooth, and it is a blanket that feels like being in nature. When the skin touches the blanket, the warmth is released instantly.
• Excellent Quality: The fabric of the blanket is processed through multiple processes before leaving the factory, and it adopts the traditional craft standard higher than the industry. Precision and meticulous workmanship, true touch, fine stitches and fine seams at the edges. It does not fade and does not lint.
• Multi-Purpose: Throw this over your bed to enjoy a relaxing nap or your living room’s couch while watching your favorite TV show. It’s also your perfect partner for winter camping, backpacking or for use in an air-conditioned room.
• Easy Care: Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not use any detergent with chlorine. Do not dry clean or iron.
Washable by machine in cold water with similar colors. No bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.