All-Over Print Eyes Cover Information
Do you need an efficient and healthy way to unwind and relax after a stressful day? Our custom eyes cover is excellent for traveling, shift workers, sleeping during the day and any place where you are bothered by light. If you are tired of all those boring eye mask, come try this unique and interesting custom mask.
• Material: Made of high quality polyester offers you no wrinkle design, close skin, silky, also hypoallergenic. You can feel relaxing and no pressure when you wear this sleeping mask.
• Adjustable Strap: The adjustable strap can tighten the sleep eye mask, further remove the light, no pressure on the eyes, effectively shading and improving your sleep, and provide you with a comfortable sleeping environment.
• Comfortable: It will not cause headaches due to short-term tightening of the shoulder straps, nor will it move or fall off while you sleep. It is an ideal goggles for patients with dry eyes.
• Easy to Carry: This mask is easy to pack and carry, which makes it a great travel accessory. You can easily carry it in a purse, handbag, beach bag or briefcase.It can be used in a wide range of occasions, and can be used for daily home lunch breaks, hotels, airplanes, outreach activities, offices, etc.
• Great Gifts: The eye covers for sleeping can be a special gift for your parents, husband, wife, elders, and friends, brings good memoirs, the recipients can design it by themselves and experience the fun of creation.
Easy to care. Hand wash and machine wash in cold wate. Please do not bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.