All Over Print Brushed Fleece Kid Hoodie Information
When it comes to daily wear, custom kid hoodies are the ultimate in both comfortable feeling and attractive style. This brushed fleece hoodie is great whether you’re wearing it for outdoor activities, or for an active day at home. Feel free and energized to be dynamic during the day!
• Material: Made from 100% high quality polyester. Thinner brushed fleece on the inside provides a soft and comfortable feel on your skin.
• Ribbed Cuffs and Hem: Elastic ribbed cuffs and waistband help to keep warm and prevents the cold out.
• Classic Design: Long sleeve hoodies, drawstring print sweatshirt, warm hooded tops with kangaroo pocket to keeps hands warm when temperatures dip.
• Loose fit: Generous fit allows plenty of room to stretch. The unique loose design makes children feel comfortable.
• Occasion: These brushed fleece kid hoodies can be worn to any occasion, such as parties, travel, school, vacation, shopping, and so on.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Do not bleaching. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.