Acrylic Night Light with Custom Shape and Engraved Design Information
Personalized love night light, Acrylic board with the unique personalized design is your love for anyone you loved! It's the perfect birthday gift, anniversary gift, thanksgiving gift, mother's day gift for all ages. And as a bedside lamp to give your kids baby a sweet & warm sleep as well.
• Outstanding Quality: The engraved night lights are crafted from acrylic sheets, high quality wooden bases and the warmest light. The warm color LED light is soft and uniform, no dazzling, no flickering, and harmless to the eyes.
• USB Acrylic Warm Lights: The night lamp is powered by a USB cable. You can connect the USB cable to the adapter or PC.
• Safe to Use: Matching with acrylic light guide plate, bring you soft but bright enough illumination effect, no dazzling and high temperature exists, safe to use.
• Multi-color Optional: The light including 8 different simple colors and 4 dynamic gradient modes, meanwhile dimmable. All easy to operated by Remote Controller.Always have a ideal choose for you.
• Perfect Gift: Our custom engraved night light is a new ideal birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, Valentines gifts, or holiday gifts for kids or your lover. What’s more, it can be as bedroom decoration, elegant decorations in restaurant, etc.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.