20oz 30oz Skinny Stainless Steel Tumbler Information
Your body is about 70% water, and drinking enough water is vital for your health. Our slim tumbler around with you is convenient for reminding you to supplement water. Our tumblers have an all-in-one integrated lid that closes completely and can accommodate a straw.
• High Quality Material: Especially made from 18/8 food grade stainless steel, the insulated tumbler is durable, easy wash and unbreakable.
• Keep Cold & Hot: Superb vacuum insulate stainless steel body keeps your drinks hot for over 3 hours and cold for around 9 hours. No matter when and where, our slim tumbler always keeps your favourite drink at the optimum temperature, you can enjoy your hot drinks or cooler beverages!
• Two Drinking Ways Design: BPA-free removable lid is designed with a slider. The hole on the lid is fit for the plastic straw, and of course you can easy to sip directly. Enjoy your drinking with ease!
• Cup Holder Friendly: The tumbler body features the current fashion skinny design, characterized by slim, lightweight, non-slip and easy to carry, so it is easy to hold, and fits in most cup holders.
• Various Occasions: The perfect travel mug for you to enjoy your coffee, tea, beverages and more! It is great for vacation, home, office, school, for everywhere.
Recommend hand washing to keep the custom printed tumbler in its best condition.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.